V.A.V. Group keeps over a thousand different extrusion dies for the different profiles shapes.
Silicone profiles could be produced from 10 to 80 Shore A in any basic colour and any RAL, as well as in metallic colours.
Our manufacturing process allows us to supply any shape, based on a drawing or sample provided, and in several coil lengths. Other lengths and cut parts can be supplied on request.
V.A.V. Group offers a wide range of manufactured profiles with a delivery time of less than two weeks in all types of qualities: standard insulating silicone, foam silicone, conductive silicone, fire retardant silicone, fluorosilicone, high temperature silicone, low temperature silicone, platinum silicone, FDA-compliant food grade silicone, etc. Moreover, it’s possible to produce co-extruded silicone profiles in 2 different hardnesses or colours.
Applications for extruded silicone profiles include seals/gaskets for many types of industries and processes, although the field of applications is as fast as the imagination allows, as it is used in different branches of industry: the construction industry, train- and shipbuilding industries, heavy machinery industry, etc.
Diameter: xx–70 mm
Operating temperature: -100 – +300 °C
Colours: according to the RAL chart
- stretch prevention cord
- 1-component or 2-component
- heat-resistant silicone: up to +300 °C during short-term stress (7 days).
- cold-resistant silicone: up to -100 °C
- fluorosilicone: resistant to various oils, solvents and other chemicals during sustained contact
- electrically conductive silicone: ESD and EMI applications and low voltage switch and sensor applications